this side of the blue
observance (n.) "care, concern, act of paying attention (to something)," directly from Latin observantia "act of keeping customs, attention, respect, regard, reverence"
These remote offerings are rooted in the quiet ritual practices that Chanelle has cultivated over the past 20 years.
They are blessings enacted by Chanelle upon the healing work you are already doing, just beginning, or unsure of how to enter into.
They are acts of reverence & care for when you need bolstered support in body, spirit, mind, or emotion.
They are like a cup of water for your spirit, an energetic altar for when you feel you need an extra hand, or a subtle whisper to hold you.
Prior to an observance, Chanelle will
- ask you to share your concerns &/or the areas you need support in at this time
- give you a short questionnaire to be completed before the observance begins
- ask your permission to tune into your subtle body
- request that you offer something beautiful & personal to the earth & to your own guides
During an observance, Chanelle will
- spend time preparing to hold space for your spirit
- devote her undivided presence, concentration, & energy towards you for one hour
- offer prayer in the form of meditation, song, movement, incense, plant medicines, physical objects, & spoken word
- offer vibrational medicine to your subtle body, the earth, waters, stones, or skies for you
- ask for any guidance or messages of support for you
- close off the observance with prayer & gift to keep our boundaries & allow your own subtle nature to take over
Following an observance, Chanelle will
- share any feedback or impressions she received via email
- offer suggestions or recommendations which may arise during an observance
- may send you a single remedy to work with within the week of your observance
⁘ The cost of the remedy & shipping is included into the overall price of this session
⁘ Chanelle holds these sessions remotely & in the quietude of her deep & concentrated practices
⁘ Due to the slow nature of these rituals, Chanelle has created a waiting list: